Ziv Ezra Cohen, M.D., is Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University, and on the medical staff of New York Presbyterian Hospital, both in New York City.
Dr. Cohen obtained his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. He completed his residency in psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital, also in New York. He completed research and clinical fellowships in forensic psychiatry at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons.
In addition, Dr. Cohen has served as a staff psychiatrist in the military, where he gained experience with psychological trauma, PTSD, and military psychiatry.
Dr. Cohen is a Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, a member of the New York Academy of Medicine, and President of the American Society for Adolescent Psychiatry.
Dr. Cohen is registered for NYC Medical Marijuana Program.
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- New York Academy of Medicine
- New York Society for Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Forensic Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)